"This advanced programme investigates the criteria of a performance management strategy that will allow your talent to perform at its highest potential in support of your business and organisational goals. This training programme for HR staff incorporates an evaluation of techniques and critical drivers for implementation together with the opportunity for gaining practical experience in influencing, leading, and managing the performance of individuals and teams. It considers a range of established as well as leading edge processes and techniques to actually deliver a difference to performance outcomes.
This advanced programme is designed for:
- Executives and managers who are accountable for generating improvements in the performance of their team or employees.
- Operational managers who need to impact on the performance of their subordinates
- HR managers who have responsibility for the design, development and application of a performance management policy within their organisations.
- It would also be valuable for other managers who seek to broaden their HR management competencies as part of their personal development.
- The course is open and appropriate for both company executives who are accountable for performance improvements within an organisation and also to experienced HR Managers who are required to support the business in delivering its goals and targets.
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:-
- Recognize the fundamental features of a performance management strategy and be able to devise a framework for the successful application of such a strategy, whether for an organization as a whole or for a specific team within it.
- Identify the critical enablers for the implementation of performance improvement.
- Identify gaps between potential and actual performance of individuals, and possess a repertoire of ways to overcome them
- Know how to develop a plan that will engage stakeholders in achieving performance expectations
- Recognise and understand the key drivers to inspirational motivation, taking ordinary people to extra-ordinary performance
- Undertake and coach others in setting tasks and targets, and in devising appropriate Key Performance Indicators (KPI's).
- Lead and support others in best practise approaches of review interactions including appraisal interviews and future potential evaluations
- Prepare an Action Plan to deliver an undertaking to improve personal performance as well as to impact on viable applications of performance processes within their organisation.