"This in depth workshop gives participants a deep understanding of the cultural differences that exist within global organisations and their customers, and how to recognise those differences.
Participants work via a structured approach using tools that enable an understanding of how and why they can be more efficient and effective in a cross-cultural environment.
The course focuses on improving intercultural communication and presentation skills, with case studies in the efficient management of cross-cultural and virtual meetings and teams, and intercultural negotiation
The program is designed for all managers and HR Specialists that work for a multi-national organisation, especially when working in or with a multi-national team. It would also be valuable for officers who need to better understand the impacts and potential conflicts of cultural differences.
The course provides participants with:
- A deep understanding of established cultural and management dimensions
- The ability to reduce cross-cultural miss-understandings
- The skills in effective communicating and presenting in a cross-cultural environment
- The ability to run and participate effectively in Cross-Cultural and Virtual meetings
- Increased ability to work effectively with colleagues in cross-cultural teams
- Improved Negotiating skills in intercultural communications.