Investment for independent oil and gas companies
The 7th annual World Independent Oil Companies Congress brings together the most successful operators of the last year including Ruspetro, Ophir Energy, Afren and Det Norske alongside the biggest debt lenders and most active private equity firms from Barclays to KKR, to demonstrate how you can secure financial stability throughout the whole of your E&P cycle.
Learn how to raise capital for exploration, ensure a successful IPO, navigate capital markets as well as secure debt financing and private equity investments to bring your resources to production.
10 REASONS TO ATTEND
- Learn how to conduct a successful IPO from Dana Novakovic, advisor to Rosneft on their $10.4 billion IPO
- Hear how Ruspetro became the first London Stock Exchange oil and gas IPO of 2012
- Discover how Trap Oil ensured growth after their 2011 AIM IPO
- Meet with leading African operators including Ophir Energy, Bowleven, Afren and Panoro Energy
- Network with some the most active private equity investors in energy, including KKR and Barclays Capital
- Over £7.5bn in market cap represented by 13 listed small and mid cap operators including Nautical Petroleum and Afren
- Hear how the UK regulatory regime is impacting investments from the Department of Energy and Climate Change, Faroe Petroleum and Valiant Petroleum
- Hear Det Norske compare the UK and Norwegian tax regimes and find out which is the most attractive
- Debate which oil and gas companies offer the most value to investors with Edison and Sector Investment Managers
- Learn how small cap CGX Energy mitigated frontier E&P risks offshore Suriname
The most up to date programme and speaker line up is available on the congress website at - www.terrapinn.com/independentoil